Our subject matter experts frequently publish, present, and produce content to discuss the latest industry trends and share expertise. We hope you find these resources helpful.
February 23, 2021
Pivot Without Mercy, John Houser, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, LSSBB, CSCP, BSP, SAFe®5 SPC
You know how the old saying goes about “best laid plans,” but as an organization, how do you most effectively reshuffle priorities to ensure that critical objectives are being met during times of change? John Houser, MBA, can help with that.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to “pivot without mercy” and quickly respond to changing organizational needs.
- Processes to determine which organizational objectives provide the highest value and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Specific strategies your organization can use to ensure the consistent delivery of value with your key projects.
- Tools for assessing the effectiveness of your project management strategy.
January 21, 2021
Leading Through Change, Julie Wheeler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
The pandemic will be over someday, but change is here to stay. Our first job as leaders is to understand that we’re not just trying to “get through” the pandemic, but to learn how to respond and adapt effectively to changes that arise. The same skills are needed whether we are responding to a crisis or managing a change that is happening by choice. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Why 50-70% of organizational change management efforts fail.
- The psychology of change, including the predictable and sequential stages that people experience when confronted with it.
- Evidence-based approaches for successfully managing the “people side” of organizational change.
- Best-practice communication strategies for engaging employees and key stakeholders during the change process.
December 15, 2020
Ask the Experts: Leadership through COVID-19, Herbert Cushing, MD & Leslie Weeks
Join us for an informative town hall session that addresses challenges healthcare leaders are facing during the pandemic. This session will cover timely topics such as:
- COVID-19 by the numbers: where we are now and what to expect in the coming months
- Treatments and vaccines
- Best practices for providing care safely
- Effectively communicating with patients during the pandemic
- Open Q & A session
November 16, 2020
Payor Contracting: Avoiding Common Pitfalls, Amy Johnson
Payor contract review is more important than ever in a COVID-19 world of reduced patient activity. Creating the best strategy to maximize your reimbursement and payor relationships is critical to protecting or increasing your revenue. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Key benefits of an effective contract review
- Four basic steps to improved contract language and reimbursement
- Common pitfalls in payor contract negotiation
- Understand core elements and terminology in payor contracts
- Determine what you can and can’t negotiate
- What is involved with a rate review